Плагины XStreamity / Xtream Codes IPTV Player

Alex

Команда форума
ADMIN
XStreamity 4.01.20230409

-Just added in all the latest language translations people have posted in the last few weeks.
KiddaC
Just to let you all know, at the end of this month I will be abandoning support for python 2.7 images.
It's time to move on now.
I wont be stripping out any existing code yet, but I will no longer be testing or fixing python 2.7 images/errors.
And for those using older images and older boxes, it might mean you will no longer be able to use latest versions of my plugins.

Вложения

XStreamity 4.02

Only a tiny update.

Amended location box callback, to prevent an openatv double open issue if changing playlist.txt location option. (hopefully not broke other images)
Tried to eliminate black screen freezes when zapping, by removing the stream log, and loading the picon after the stream. It seems to play alot better now.
Added in seagens UHD skin files.

Вложения

Minor update

XStreamity v4.03

Git updated
Framerate code amend
Dutch translation update
Haze skin title fix
Fixed channels ending in a hyphen causing epg issues

Thanks KiddaC

Вложения

XStreamity 4.04

Fix the latest unnecessary openatv crash.

Вложения

Вложения

Вложения

XStreamity 4.07

what we have got today...
button 0 in streamplayer now refreshes the stream i.e. if its frozen on live - quite useful actually
(i have tried multiple ways of trying to automate this, even trying some of oottppxx quarterpound code. It still isn't working to my satisfaction. 0 is easier and simple)
and as epg importer gets confused if sources are named exactly name from different plugins. I have added in the option to turn off epg importer in playlist settings.
EPG importer is only actually required if your provider uses all or some custom sid satellite refs. urie
I would recommend deleting all xstreamity epg importer files first. Start a fresh.
Compressed some images saving a 1mb. I have not compressed the backgrounds because I like the clarity of them.

thanks KiddaC

Вложения

XStreamity 4.08

Вложения

XStreamity 4.09

Теперь автоматизирован процесс определения того, требуется ли импортер EPG или нет.
Теперь epgimporter заполняется только в том случае, если ваш провайдер использует пользовательские ссылки на спутники sid epg. Большинство этого не делают.
Это означает, что я также удалил новую опцию в настройках плейлиста. Поскольку больше не требуется ручной выбор.
Если хотите, вы можете удалить все файлы xstreamity epgimporter. Если потребуется, они будут переделаны.
/etc/epgimport/

Вложения

XStreamity 4.10

Вложения

Вложения

XStreamity 4.12

● мелкие исправления

Вложения

XStreamity 4.13

● исправлен сбой custom_sid

Вложения

X-Streamity - Official Release.

v. 4.14 - 18/09/2023

vti image fixes

thanks KiddaC

Вложения

v. 4.15 - 23/09/2023

Slight amend to the downloader filename
Amend to the aspect ratio switch (green button)
Amend to the instant record code

Tthanks KiddaC

Вложения

v. 4.16 - 24/09/2023

Вложения

v. 4.17 - 12/10/2023

Minor update to fix an issue with settings page on HD skins
A minor tweaks to aspect ratio settings, catchup and a little reordering of infobar imports. (hopefully I haven't broke anything with those tweaks)

Вложения

Вложения

Вложения

XStreamity - Official Release.

v. 4.20 - 09/12/2023

Change user agent back to web browser user agent. amartg
Put in a catch for crap providers that dont have a category_name variable -fady88
A few tweaks to the cache buster times
A few tweaks to the playlists load timeouts
Tweaked the vod add to recent list time. It was set at 20 seconds. It was meant to be few minutes.
Loads of language translation updates. CS / FR / HU / IT/ PL / RU / SK
(Some have been updated via a translator and not human so there maybe be minor errors)

Tnx.Kiddac

Вложения

Назад
Сверху Снизу